You can only get cover under this policy if you meet all the criteria below.
- You live in Australia permanently
- You're eligible for funding for all public health and disability services in Australia
- You haven't already left Australia when you buy this policy
- You're travelling on your journey to a destination outside of Australia
- You will return to Australia after finishing your journey, or each journey if you are buying an Annual Multi-Trip policy
- You haven't been refused cover, had an insurance claim declined, or had an insurance policy cancelled or voided, because of fraud
- You have an Australian bank account
- You have access to an email address so we can contact you about your policy
Note: You do not need to have purchased a return ticket before your start date of journey, but you must intend to return to Australia on the completion of your overseas travel.
What you need to know
This page may include some information about our products but, as with all insurance policies, terms and conditions may apply. For our terms and conditions (including information about exclusions, excesses and sub limits) we recommend you read the TravelCare Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement.