Before buying a travel insurance policy, we recommend you read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Target Market Determination (TMD) to ensure our products are right for you.
For policies issued on or after 16 March 2023
This Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (SPDS) provides information about how events related to COVID-19 are covered by your policy. While you can use it to help you decide if this policy is right for you, you’ll need to read the rest of this SPDS and your Product Disclosure Statement to understand what else you are — and are not — covered for.
For policies issued prior to 16 March 2023
- TravelCare PDS effective 27 May 2021
- TravelCare FSG effective 27 May 2021
- TravelCare Covid-19 SPDS effective 17 November 2021
- TravelCare Covid-19 SPDS effective 11 August 2021
- TravelCare Combined FSG and PDS effective 1 November 2018
If you don't have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free from here.