24/7 Emergency AssistanceSouthern Cross Emergency Assistance provides you with emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever you are in the world.
When to contact our Emergency Assistance team:
- You have been admitted to hospital
- Your medical expenses are likely to exceed $2,000
- You have been told you need a medical flight upgrade
- Or, you are concerned about your health and you need to speak to our medical team (please note that whilst we have medical professionals available for advice, they are unable to provide prescriptions).
If you are experiencing chest pain or shortness of breath please seek medical attention locally urgently or call your local ambulance service.
Our Emergency assistance team are just a phone call away, no matter what time it is or where you are in the world:
International Comprehensive, Annual Multi-trip, Working Overseas and International Medical Only policyholders call: +61 2 9191 1180
Domestic policyholders call: +61 2 9293 7999
So we can easily assist you, please have the following information ready:
- Your policy number
- Contact phone number
More ways to get help
We understand that not everyone has the ability to call us while travelling. Other ways you can get in touch if you need help:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org which our Emergency Assistance team monitors 24/7. (Please note it isn’t as fast as calling us, but you can use it to arrange for us to call you.)
- Live chat via Scout on our website which is monitored during business hours.
- Send us a message on our Facebook page which is monitored during business hours.