International Medical Only
Our International Medical Only policy is an international travel insurance policy that is available to customers living in Australia permanently.
You can only get cover under this policy if you meet all the criteria below:
- You live in Australia permanently
- You’re eligible for a Medicare card
- You haven’t already left Australia when you buy this policy
- You’re travelling on your journey to a destination outside of Australia
- You will return to Australia after finishing your journey
- You haven’t been refused cover, had an insurance claim declined, or had an insurance policy cancelled or voided, because of fraud
- You have an Australian bank account
- You have access to an email address so we can contact you about your policy
When you buy this policy, you confirm that you meet these criteria at the date your insurance starts, and will keep meeting the criteria until the date your insurance ends.
If you don’t meet all these criteria at the date your insurance starts, we treat your policy as void from that date, and don’t cover any claims.
You must meet all the criteria for the entire period of insurance. If you stop meeting any of the criteria at any time, your policy will immediately end. From that date, we have no liability for any further claims, costs, or losses.
What you need to know
This page includes some information about our products but, as with all insurance policies, terms and conditions apply. For our terms and conditions (including information about exclusions, excesses and sub limits) we recommend you read the relevant Financial Services Guide (FSG), Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (TMD) to ensure our travel insurance products are right for you.