Cancel my policy
To cancel your policy online, we just need to check a couple of things.
- You can only cancel a policy online between the date of purchasing your policy and starting your journey.
- We can only refund your premium online to a credit card that was used to purchase the policy.
- We will be unable to refund a premium if there are any outstanding payments due.
- We are unable to cancel an international student policy online. You can contact us through our contact centre to cancel an international student policy.
- If you purchased your policy through an agent, we will be unable to cancel your policy online. You can contact us through our contact centre to cancel a policy purchased through an agent.
- You can only cancel if you haven’t made a claim and don’t intend to make a claim.
- If you bought your policy more than 14 days ago, a cancellation fee of $35 will be applied.
- If you cancel your policy, you won’t have insurance and won’t be able to make a claim.
To check if you can cancel your policy online, please complete the details on this page.