There’s nothing better than exploring exciting destinations whilst aboard the comfort and luxury of a cruise ship. But like any holiday there are risks involved, and these can be particularly expensive on a cruise…so why wouldn’t you make sure you’re covered if the unexpected happens?
Smart travel cover for cruises
Our TravelCare policy includes cover for cruises overseas for no additional cost, leaving you free to sit back, relax and enjoy the view. From minor changes to tours and lost bags, to major health emergencies and cancellations, our travel insurance ensures you and your family will feel secure in the knowledge that you will be looked after by our experts with the comprehensive cover offered under our TravelCare policy, should something go wrong.
Great value cruise insurance
Our TravelCare plan has got you covered with a wide range of benefits at an affordable price, so you will still have plenty of spending money left to play with.
TravelCare includes cover for:
- Unlimited medical and evacuation expenses, with no excess for medical claims
- Cancellation fees and lost deposits
- Damaged or lost baggage
- Personal items if they are stolen or damaged
- Rental car excess should you have an accident
- Emergency dental treatment
- Funeral costs
Included in your policy, you’ll get access to our worldwide emergency assistance team who are just a phone call away, and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more details, including the terms and conditions, please read our policy wording to decide if TravelCare is right for you and your overseas cruise trip.
Top tips for cruise insurance
- Make sure you select cover for all of the destinations you will be travelling to on your cruise. Be sure to include any other countries that you have stopovers or travel to before and after your cruise too!
- If you are planning on participating in any water sport activities during your trip, such as diving or kayaking, please check the policy conditions to ensure you’re covered for these.
- Don’t leave your travel insurance to the last minute. Buy your policy as soon as you’ve booked your cruise to ensure you are covered for any cancellations or unexpected illness before you travel.
The SCTI difference
SCTI saves you money by providing travel insurance direct to you. We are the underwriter and insurer. We cut out the middleman, which means you pay no travel agency commission and have more money to spend on your holiday.
Find out what our customers have to say about us
Product Review is an independent site that compares the service and cover of Australian travel insurance providers. Customers are encouraged to publish their feedback - good and bad.
Find out what they have to say about us - from our customer service to making a claim. Click on the stars to read the reviews.