Let's get going!



Travellers ages 

Travel insurance for the United Kingdom

Planning a holiday in the UK? Get protection with SCTI’s great value TravelCare insurance.

The UK is still one of the top travel destinations for Australians, both young and old. Many people are interested in exploring the British Isles, experiencing the pomp and pageantry, or simply visiting family living in UK.

Travel insurance can be the last thing you want to think about when planning your trip to the UK. But with SCTI, it is easy to get the right coverage for the best price. Simply get a quote and buy your policy online and enjoy a great range of benefits that will keep you properly protected when travelling.

SCTI 's fantastic TravelCare policy provides all of the coverage you need for your travels to the UK. Travel insurance that covers compensation for trip changes and cancellation, compensation for lost and stolen baggage, 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance and much more.


Get your quote from SCTI today and discover our great travel insurance. UK is ready and waiting for you to explore.

Please read the Combined FSG and PDS, including Policy Wording to ensure that TravelCare is right for you and your UK experience.