To be eligible for this Policy, you and all travellers listed on this policy must be:
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident; or
- a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident who resides in Australia; or
- on a visa or permit which allows You access to all publicly funded health and disability services in Australia and is valid until after Your End Date of Insurance.
You are not eligible for this Policy if You:
- do not intend to return to Australia on the completion of Your overseas travel; or
- are travelling overseas with the intention of obtaining medical or dental treatment, cosmetic surgery or related advice; or
- have been advised by a registered medical practitioner that You are not fit to travel; or
- have already departed Australia; or
- are not travelling to a destination outside of Australia.
For full details, please refer to the FSG and PDS, including Policy Wording.